Submerged F60

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Holicori View Post

***.... 1 sentence. It only took 1 sentence for you to get your panties in a bunch like and start acting like a 12 year old?

Firstly, I don't know you (and especially don't care to) or anybody on this forum. I dont eat sleep and breathe any forum. I come here during my down to learn, and lend some advice to once in awhile. So no, I don't know, nor give a shit, who anybody on here is. I only care about the matter at hand and getting/giving good advice. It really is as simple as that.

So maybe your buddy up there does know to use a protective after wards, but many others that are reading this thread, even 5 years from now probably wont. And lets be honest, you in no way worded it to even imply to use a protective film. You're wording indicated to simply spray it with WD-40 and leave it. Argue it if you need something to argue...but that's how you wrote it.

I was simply clarifying something that you even agree with (to use a protective film afterwards). You also even stated that nobody uses wd-40 to begin with. Now you want to get your feelings hurt because I specified something more clearly? Get lost kid.

As for making it worse...nope, no exaggeration. You spray it down with a water hose to try to get all the salt off and just a general rinse. Then you spray it down with WD-40. Ok, so that pulls some more water off the motor. Ok, not bad, not bad. But now the very next time you take the motor out, or hell it even rains...or even just sits in a place with humidity (florida is around 100% all the time), it will begin to corrode, and corrode a lot faster than it was. Theres absolutely nothing protecting it now. Hell theres not even the leaking oil or funky stuff that gets in there to help.

I was here to help the general public. You have 3 options now. You can agree. You can agree to disagree...Or you can continue what you've been doing and that is acting like an immature little bitch. If you choose option #3 I'll go get the doll for you so you can show me where it hurts.
    You made an assumption that I meant to "leave the WD40" on there. At no point did I specifically say to leave it on there. Was I as clear as I could have been? Maybe not. But I think if you would have read what I wrote and tried for a second to understand it, rather than just reacting, it would have been a more mature response. Heck, I even did clarify and agree that it's main attribute is a water dispersant. Why you went down the road of name calling, still is baffling.

"Bating" me to get into a heated argument is not going to work. Maybe that works on those other forums you are on. But I can see that continual discussion of this will likely fall on deaf ears, and is of no help to the thread, so I'll gently back out of this conversation and just admit that you are entirely correct on everything you wrote and I was completely wrong.
    2000 Yamaha OX66 250HP SX250TXRY 61AX103847T
    1982 Grady Weekender/Offshore (removed stern drive & modded to be an OB)

Comment

Originally posted by walleye1 View Post

Take a hike, jack off with 7 posts
      Yep, no $hit. Attacking just for attacking?

Yes it's the net, but YOUR the one being the "A hole" holycord (Perhaps Performance 42??).

Go to the other forum, you'll fit in fine there.. What a d1ck.
      Last edited by TownsendsFJR1300; 2 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by walleye1 View Post

Take a hike jack off with 7 posts
        Agree. Keep it up fcknut and you will be gone. This is not THT. Next one and 15 will email the mod.

Comment

Are you sure this isn't THT? Seems to be a lot of sensitive babies on here.

I mean really, my 1 sentence of "Don't give half-assed advice." Was enough to make all of you guys cry? Good Grief; grow a pair.

Hell, the guy I was talking to even said the other half of it was right, he just didn't write it.

His next post he wanted to start showing HIS ass by making stupid remarks about "take the cap off before you use the can."

Yal are a bunch of 1 sided ignorant twats. So what if I have 7 post of 5000. I simply called him out for leaving something unclear. I'm not going to polish the guys balls while correcting him. And damn sure not going to do it when he wants to start acting like a twat with his over the top sarcasm.

If you dont want me to use my big boy 4 letter words, then dont be a smartass to me. Simple as that. Take his side just because he didn't use 4 letter words...I dont give a **** lol.

And pstephens, let me know who the mod is...I'll email that guy right now and tell him to ban me. I'll just make another account.

Thought we were all grown ass men here working on engines. Seems like half of yal here are getting your nails done instead....

Comment

Originally posted by DennisG01 View Post

You made an assumption that I meant to "leave the WD40" on there. At no point did I specifically say to leave it on there. Was I as clear as I could have been? Maybe not. But I think if you would have read what I wrote and tried for a second to understand it, rather than just reacting, it would have been a more mature response. Heck, I even did clarify and agree that it's main attribute is a water dispersant. Why you went down the road of name calling, still is baffling.

"Bating" me to get into a heated argument is not going to work. Maybe that works on those other forums you are on. But I can see that continual discussion of this will likely fall on deaf ears, and is of no help to the thread, so I'll gently back out of this conversation and just admit that you are entirely correct on everything you wrote and I was completely wrong.
            I appreciate it bud. That's all it takes in life. Just respect each other. Don't be afraid to admit when you're wrong. Unfortunately you tried to be a smartass first and I had to put you back in your place. But I appreciate you recognizing I was right.

Comment

Dam....we don't get to experience this THT-like quick escalation often lol. 4yr member and I can't recall the last we had boys...yee-haw
              Jason
              1998 S115TLRW + 1976 Aquasport 170

Comment

Originally posted by Jason2tpa View Post
                Dam....we don't get to experience this THT-like quick escalation often lol. 4yr member and I can't recall the last we had boys...yee-haw
                Ha. Im just here for a good time, not a long time. Glad I could help. Finally got that Double Digit post count!

Comment

Originally posted by Holicori View Post

Ha. Im just here for a good time, not a long time. Glad I could help. Finally got that Double Digit post count!
                  Ok, you just proved your a TROLL...

Great job, you got us all!!

Now post and attack all you want. The more the better..

Comment

Jason, how are you making out?
                    2000 Yamaha OX66 250HP SX250TXRY 61AX103847T
                    1982 Grady Weekender/Offshore (removed stern drive & modded to be an OB)

Comment

Originally posted by DennisG01 View Post
                      Jason, how are you making out?
                      All good over here boss...working like a dog combined with inconsistent weather has kept my boat outtings to infrequent, at best.
                      Jason
                      1998 S115TLRW + 1976 Aquasport 170

Comment

Working...
                      X