Air Temps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Air Temps

I have -22 with a wind chill of -53 deg. Talking 53 deg Sunday. This weather is tearing my old ass up.

Just had a cold front come thru last night,

Right now, I'm in shorts...

Scott
    1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

This time last year i was in Huatulco Mexico, it is 87 there rite now.

Comment

Originally posted by walleye1 View Post
        This time last year i was in Huatulco Mexico, it is 87 there rite now.
        Right now, down here, IS season. Reasonably comfy, chilly at night and not too hot during the day (un-like summer). We look forward to winter (down here-short of "snow birds")
        Scott
        1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

I'd be in Mexico now if i hadn't spent so much on my building.

Comment

nice day here today.
            got some stuff done.
            tomorrow is supposed to be even nicer so I think I will take a few rifles to the range and play with my new chronograph.
            gotta 1935 Peruvian mauser in 30-06 that shows incredible potential. and need to play with a 1898 30-40 krag rifle and a 1902 krag carabine'
            gonna step up my '41 swiss from 8.5gr of trail boss to 10gr and see what happens.

Comment

Where your safety glasses.

Comment

always my goal,two eyes and ten fingers when I am done.
                but it started raining so the range is off till later.

Comment

Well air temp is fine here in Townsville North Queensland Australia @ about 28 deg Celcius in real measurement or 82 f , but our humidity is pretty high considering we have had about 1500mm of rain or 60 inches rain in the last 6 days & they have forecast possibly similar amount in the next 3-5 days, unfortunately there has been massive flooding in many suburbs, however luckily for me we have not had any issue at my house, looks like a few more days off work too.

Comment

and I thought 50" around here during Harvey was bad

hope you are on high ground and have good run off drainage to move the water out

Comment

Originally posted by 99yam40 View Post
                      and I thought 50" around here during Harvey was bad

hope you are on high ground and have good run off drainage to move the water out
                      yep drainage is all ok, just need the rain to ease for that to occur

Comment

Down here on the coast of Tx we were down stream where everything above us had to drain to, and we were getting a lot of rain also. rivers and creeks over flowed and lots of people not even close to those rivers and creeks got flooded with feet of water in their houses when all of the water went out across the flat land.
                        Good luck down there , hope the rain stops

Comment

Working...
                        X