No announcement yet.

C40TLRX gear box drive shaft seals replacement

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No hill for a hill climber, i'd rather have rain than snow.

Comment

that is so true,
      I saw frost a few times this year and a little sleet a few weeks ago.
      I am good with just rain, but the winter cloudy ,rainy days suck

Comment

Originally posted by 99yam40 View Post
        that is so true,
        I saw frost a few times this year and a little sleet a few weeks ago.
        I am good with just rain, but the winter cloudy ,rainy days suck
        What about tomorrow? No rain tomorrow forecasted.

Comment

Calling for 5 to 8 inches of snow starting tonight. I'm ready to move to Mexico.

Comment

I guess I need to go outside and shopvac all of the live oak leaves out of the boat in case I try to put it into the water before too long.

just looked at forecast and 35% chance of rain as the front comes thru in the morning and then the north wind will be blowing 12 to 14.
            I will wait till that blows out and then look to running into the bay later in the week hopefully

Comment

Originally posted by 99yam40 View Post
              I guess I need to go outside and shopvac all of the live oak leaves out of the boat in case I try to put it into the water before too long.

just looked at forecast and 35% chance of rain as the front comes thru in the morning and then the north wind will be blowing 12 to 14.
              I will wait till that blows out and then look to running into the bay later in the week hopefully
              Drive truck really fast and they will blow out. Leaves. Takes until now for the regular oak leaves to finish falling. Live/water oaks next.

No snow though. Just the damn biting sand gnats. Thick!

Comment

It is better to Vac them out otherwise a bunch tends to get into all sorts of places that they sit and rot.

I took out the floor and remounted my side console when I 1st got this boat to shed all of the weight I could to get in shallow water and float.

turned out some of the older than me friends did not handle the ribs too well so I put some foam core fiberglass flooring back in. the leaves tend to get under that and under the bench seats.
                usually notice the remains after heavy rains while trailering .
                water sloshes around and out it comes to the open back end.

Comment

today is gonna be about decent. feet are doing better,eye is doing well.
                  think I will hit the range and do some testing with a few mausers in 30-06,my 1911 and a new load for the .41 swiss.
                  may even take out my chronograph I got for Christmas that I have not used yet.
                  gotta test my first load in .45ACP.
                  6.3gr of 800x and a 230gr lead pill.
                  gotta wild bunch shoot next Saturday.

Comment

Working...
                  X