2006 F250 oil pressure sensor??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2006 F250 oil pressure sensor??

seems like the sensor that is right up against oil filter (9oclock position) got damaged when someone used improper wrench/tool on oil filter.I assume this is OPS?cant seem to find it in parts online manual.F250TUR 6P2 -U-1010728.thanks

Item 62 in this illustration.
    https://www.boats.net/catalog/yamaha...er-crankcase-1

Comment

I bet Boats.net and others sell lots of those. Rodbolt may even stock that part.

Comment

Rumor has it that there are two kinds of mechanics. Those that have broken an oil pressure sensor and those that will break an oil pressure sensor.

Comment

thanks Boscoe!YaMY is SUPER proud of there parts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

whats strange is OPS on both motors are completely broke off for who knows how long and they ran fine and didn't notice any MIL code light???

Comment

also wonder if this sensor can be crossed to automotive type?so ridiculous$$$$$$!!!!!!!

Comment

Need to use a oil filter wrench. If you use pliers you can bust the sensor off.

Comment

have not broken one, YET.
                  I do have a few spares in the tool box and yes we do stock them.
                  and your right, they are way over priced.

Comment

Originally posted by rodbolt17 View Post
                    have not broken one, YET.
                    I do have a few spares in the tool box and yes we do stock them.
                    and your right, they are way over priced.
                    been shopping on ebay,quite a few there,used is fine also,shoot me a PM on price if you got 2 each used.?i tried to PM you but your mailbox is full..I can Paypal you as friend so they wont deduct there fees.thanks

Comment

ended up buying used sensors at 33% cost of new on Ebay,say a prayer for me...LOL

Comment

Working...
                      X