Ice Pilots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice Pilots

Panasonic, you ever watch that show? Back on again on the weather channel. Always found it interesting. Reminds me of the good old days of aviation.

Yes I watched it all the time.Are these new episodes you are talking about? It doesn’t come on here anymore....I thought the series was done.
    My nephew lives in Yellowknife for a long time now and loves it there....very cold, but he doesn’t mind it at all.

I know several aircraft machanics that have worked at Buffalo Air for some time. One guy is a crew chief there and would see him in the background on some shows.

Hard place to work, Joe is really a hot head. They have gotten themselves in alot of hot water over the years with Transport Canada flying them old planes with passengers. Especially after they got on TV.

Chuck Adams was the funniest guy on there...Old Joe must have fired him a half dozen times....lol

You got be a good machanic to keep them old things going....half safely.

Comment

They are all reruns.

I looked up there website. They are still flying two Lockheed Electra's. From the 50's/60's. Must be hard to support those. Not a lot of them were made. No help from Lockheed that's for sure.

Comment

Working...
      X