Boscoe Georgia elections

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boscoe Georgia elections

Boscoe I hear you finally got that governor issue settled down there!!!! Is Georgia getting as bad as Florida?
    Dennis
    Keep life simple, eat, sleep, fish, repeat!

It seems to be heading down hill here. According to some the race (can I still use that word here) for the Governorship was stolen. If I use the word race am I a racist?

If it were not for Florida, Georgia would have no one to look down upon.

Florida is in a category all by themselves when it comes to counting votes.

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post

Florida is in a category all by themselves when it comes to counting votes.
      Or in some cases not counting some because they seem to get lost somewhere in the building or just not able to get things done on time?????? They are amazing no matter which side of the coin you happen to favor. In my and I am sure your and others professions we would not have been around any longer if we were as incompetent as the two in Broward and Palm counties!

Dennis
      Keep life simple, eat, sleep, fish, repeat!

Comment

Is there a common link to the incompetence being displayed? I think so.

Can't say what it is.

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
          Is there a common link to the incompetence being displayed? I think so.

Can't say what it is.
          This incompetence is celebrated by many. 40% of the voting public want more of it and quickly.

Comment

The problem Florida has is a medical problem. It's called dehydration. Georgia is taking all the water from the Chattahoochee River before it gets to Florida.

Comment

Originally posted by oldcobia View Post
              The problem Florida has is a medical problem. It's called dehydration. Georgia is taking all the water from the Chattahoochee River before it gets to Florida.
              We have a new plan up here. It is called flush twice. It is a long way to Florida. We are trying to help.

Comment

Your excrement is appreciated always. Oysters in Apalachicola thrive on it.

Comment

Those are some damn fine oysters they have down there in Apalach. I hear they are filter feeders.

Comment

Especially when you wash them down with Hooter Brown beer, witch is also brewed in same city. Higher alcohol content to kill bacteria.

Comment

Working...
                    X