How to determine shaft length..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to determine shaft length..

got a 150 Yamaha and not sure if itís a 25 or a20 inch shaft length, if looking at it from outside where would you take that measurement from

What is your full model number?

Comment

this is the F150 - I imagine the same convention for any model...

Comment

Measure... top of the engine mounting bracket (inside/underside) to the anti-ventilation plate.
        2000 Yamaha OX66 250HP SX250TXRY 61AX103847T
        1982 Grady Weekender/Offshore (removed stern drive & modded to be an OB)

Comment

Below is a picture of my F150, 25".

Circled in blue is the EXTENSION that makes it a 25".

No extension, it's a 20"

Scott
          1997 Angler 204 CC, 2006 F150 TXR

Comment

Are there pictures showing up in the posts above? I don't see any. Is the issue on my end (some setting, maybe?), or was there an error in posting the pics?

Comment

Originally posted by DennisG01 View Post
              Are there pictures showing up in the posts above? I don't see any. Is the issue on my end (some setting, maybe?), or was there an error in posting the pics?
              Nope, picture is there, thru Post Image which I've been using and posting since that other site started charging.

Same as this but this one is way too small to be helpful:

abc .png
              Scott
              1997 Angler 204 CC, 2006 F150 TXR

Comment

It must be the computer I was using at work. At work, I couldn't see Fairdeal's, either. Now, at home, I can see all of them. Must be some type of setting on my work computer - although I was able to see pictures in other threads... weird.

Comment

Working...
                X