Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Boscoe

cinch your hat down mister.

Hat and belt be cinched. We need the rain. Bring it on.

Comment

Years ago I kept my boat in Apalachicola. Where the storm is now headed. Under a shed near the Apalachicola river. The river flooded. My boat floated out from under the shed into the trees. Here is where it came to rest.

No damage whatsoever. I got lucky. All the rooms in the notell motel flooded however. The entire fish camp actually.

Comment

did you leave the drain plugs in back then so it did not flood and sink?

Comment

I always removed the drain plug. Always had some water come out after using the boat. How it got in i never knew. River water from the flood came in via the drain port but the boat still floated out into the woods.

Comment

Roscoe be getting some rain. Dry here right now.

Comment

Got about 4.5 inches. Not much wind here yet.

Comment

Where is Albany Georgia located, That dam storm messed with my parts order.

Comment

All Benny be located in south west Georgia. Damn storm went right over it I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
                    All Benny be located in south west Georgia. Damn storm went right over it I believe.
                    Very few have electricity in Albany. We have a distribution center in Sylvester just down the road and we are being told 10-14 days to restore service. Couple big generators are headed that way. Sent electricians from Birmingham to connect them.

Comment

They said it went smack dab over them.

Comment

I used to boat out of Mexico Beach. The town appears to be gone.

Comment

The water front is a mess.

Comment

Weather sucks, had snow most of the day today that didn't stick.

Comment

was 65 this morning headed to the bay, but did get up to 87 coming back from visiting mom this evening here on the tx coast

Comment

Working...
                              X