Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is yam911 on the BBC board?

Boscoe?

He is. yam911 replaced another fellow who got banned for posting information that did not agree with a certain moderator.

Comment

Okay buddy, well said.

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
        He is. yam911 replaced another fellow who got banned for posting information that did not agree with a certain moderator.
        You been running amuck lately. Blart got one of my posts the other night. Concerning the F200 balancer. Dck.

Comment

Originally posted by pstephens46 View Post

You been running amuck lately. Blart got one of my posts the other night. Concerning the F200 balancer. Dck.
          THT just put me on a weeks detention for merely mentioning the word moderator in a post. I merely suggested that First Light not be so cynical lest a moderator give him some time out. They gave me the time out.

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post

THT just put me on a weeks detention for merely mentioning the word moderator in a post. I merely suggested that First Light not be so cynical lest a moderator give him some time out. They gave me the time out.
            I saw that post!

Apparently they couldn’t care less to have anyone that knows anything about much over there.

They is he. He is Blart.

Comment

got banned from a site once.
              something about calling someone a boob.
              I

Comment

Originally posted by rodbolt17 View Post
                got banned from a site once.
                something about calling someone a boob.
                I
                All I have to do is to use the word "moderator" in a post and I will get some time out. I might ask "where is a moderator when we need him" and I get some time out time. They might see me as suggesting that they are not doing their job.

I now refer to it as "M". The "M" word over there is like the "N" word everywhere else. Some folks get to use it and some folks don't. Depends upon the folk.

Comment

Working...
                X