Florence and Rodnut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rodbolt17 View Post
    gotta take care of the fuzzies. wife is heading for Miami this morning. I will continue humping stuff upstairs. I got the mutt and 4 cats. plenty of company.
    More importantly, where is the Sea Pro? Dock or tryailer? Guns and powder are upstairs I’m sure. Are most houses in Collington on stilts?

so you are sending this monster my way? To ruin my weekend as well as yours? Boating weekends are dwindling.

Comment

Originally posted by pstephens46 View Post

More importantly, where is the Sea Pro? Dock or tryailer? Guns and powder are upstairs I’m sure. Are most houses in Collington on stilts?

so you are sending this monster my way? To ruin my weekend as well as yours? Boating weekends are dwindling.
      My inlaws live in collington. Their house isn’t on stilts and up against one of the lagoons. They are staying too. I have a feeling I will be taking a trip to their place to help cleanup after this storm.

After that... onto my parents house in SC to help them too. Luckily they evacuated. One less stress being worried about their safety.

Best of luck to all that are in flo’s path and be safe.

Comment

actually looks like colington is gonna dodge the bullet.
        most or forcast speeds are 50MPH and less and mostly east.
        east wind pushs the water away from us. guns and such are upstairs. that took a while.
        seapro is in the side yard.
        house is on stilts.

Comment

Originally posted by rodbolt17 View Post
          actually looks like colington is gonna dodge the bullet.
          most or forcast speeds are 50MPH and less and mostly east.
          east wind pushs the water away from us. guns and such are upstairs. that took a while.
          seapro is in the side yard.
          house is on stilts.
          Collington is getting some rain now.
          A little wind.

Also noticed Oregon Inlet reporting 18 foot waves.
          Last edited by pstephens46; 09-13-2018, 09:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X