Where is my motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is my motor

https://www.tradeonlytoday.com/post-...ower-struggles Good read.

Found a motor if you need one quick...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnMLfvIl0F6/?hl=en

Comment

o boy,,,,, no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by pstephens46 View Post
        Found a motor if you need one quick...

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnMLfvIl0F6/?hl=en
        Can I hang out here with you guys for a while? I have been given some time out from TOS.

I am to ponder my actions and repent.

Comment

Well I hope you apologize to all of those good folks when they let you back in

I think we can make room for you here for awhile

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post

Can I hang out here with you guys for a while? I have been given some time out from TOS.

I am to ponder my actions and repent.
            Please fill us in. Was the mall cop Mod 11? I am sure all the good posts you provided have been deleted.

Comment

Maybe the Mercury hydrolock thread. Been awhile since I have seen so many experts on one thread. Some guy claiming to know all about Yamaha “programming” to prevent just that sort of thing from happening. I was fussed at for posting “argueing” (his terminology and spelling) comments. Nobody can argue anymore?

Comment

It was the thread that I posted about motors being in short supply from Mercury and Yamaha.

Firstlight made a comment that I felt disparaged stupid posters. I made a comment about his being able to do it yet I get chastised when I do it. I asked where in the heck was a moderator. I got a short term ban for mentioning the moderators.

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
                  It was the thread that I posted about motors being in short supply from Mercury and Yamaha.

Firstlight made a comment that I felt disparaged stupid posters. I made a comment about his being able to do it yet I get chastised when I do it. I asked where in the heck was a moderator. I got a short term ban for mentioning the moderators.
                  The old bait and ban....Mod 11 as I predicted. Paul Blart

Comment

I'm curious why Boscoe's "screen name" over there suddenly changed to "bold font" on all his posts.
                    is that what happens when one gets "sent off" ?

Comment

Bos piss on them.

Comment

Can you be banned for starting a thread asking for a banned members status? I started one asking “where is Alloyboy?”

Comment

Working...
                        X