Anyone know this part?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know this part?

This was on the ground covered in marine grease next to my F115 2004. I have no idea where it is coming from? It is hard rubber and look like a connector cover or something like that. Does anyone have seen this on the F115 before?
    Last edited by BigKingy; 08-22-2018, 05:33 PM.

the only thing I've seen like it (but not that color)
    would be the "damper, upper mount, rubber" -
    part # 31 below.

which, if its that, is absolutely non-essential

Comment

The problem now is how can the OP check whether any of his #31's (2of) are missing?

Comment

would anyone worry if any were missing?

Comment

that's weird, if it can't be accessed how would it manage to find his way out. What the head size of the bolt n28? I really hope it's not a prank of one of my mate...
          Last edited by BigKingy; 08-23-2018, 02:28 AM.

Comment

I don't have a dog in the fight as to figuring out what it is, but... "IF" it had been on a bolt head for any length of time, there should be evidence (indentations, etc) of it being there. The picture is too small to tell... can you see any in person? If it is what Fairdeal is saying, can you see it by removing the cover?
            2000 Yamaha OX66 250HP SX250TXRY 61AX103847T
            1982 Grady Weekender/Offshore (removed stern drive & modded to be an OB)

Comment

I can'y see it removing the cover. There is a circular mark but it doesn't look like a bolt head

Comment

Working...
              X