Model numbers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Model numbers

can anyone tell me the difference on F150 XA , 112, 113 ,and 114. Trying to buy some parts and they show these designations. My motors are 2012 F150 XA's

Did the motor come from a USA Yamaha dealer or are you over seas?

If from a Yamaha USA dealer, just go to the Yam USA website. Find the parts catalog. Type your specific serial number in the box at the top of the page and it will automatically take you to the parts catalog for your specific motor. It will be the section that begins with 0112. Which stands for January 2012.

Comment

USA motors...thanks

Comment

Regarding differences between an F150XA made in one year (say Jan 2012 through Dec 2012) and a following year (say Jan 2013 through Dec 2013) you would have to inspect the parts catalog.

Find the part number for a particular component used on your motor. Say the balancer. Part number 63P-11500-03-00. If you look at the parts book for an F150XA that is made in 2013 you would see that a different balancer was used. Part number 63P-11500-04-00.

Actually, you can see in the parts book that the latest balancer was installed mid-stream. At serial number 63P 1122574. If your motor is 1122574 or later you have the updated balancer. If not, then you have an earlier generation balancer that has been superceded by a later part number.

Comment

Comment

I wish you worked at my local Yamaha dealer...might get the right parts the First time around.
            Mostly order online now, but I like to try and support local businesses if possible, but they make it hard sometimes.

Comment

its easy
              63p tells me that part was first used on.

the 11500 tells me it is a balancer.
              the -04 tells me it is the 4th revision.
              the -00 tells me there is no paint code revision.

Comment

Well there you go, I knew yamaha part numbers were not random. Now I understand what each series of numbers identifies. Thanks for that.

Comment

Working...
                X