No announcement yet.

Balancer Composite Gears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very interesting. I checked on a number of Yamaha parts and to my surprise they are in stock at boats.net. I would have suspected they would go to Yamaha and get what they need, when they need it.

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
      Very interesting. I checked on a number of Yamaha parts and to my surprise they are in stock at boats.net. I would have suspected they would go to Yamaha and get what they need, when they need it.
      They had mine in stock BUT, no sealer...

Had to get the specific sealer locally at an auto parts store (what's specifically called for as there's no gasket)
      Scott
      1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
        No shipping or tax charges for me. 2 day delivery from Albennnny GA.

Comment

Originally posted by 99yam40 View Post
          seems you bought a new motor did you not?
          This F150 TXR motor build date 9/07 is on a recently bought 23' Duckworth I just bought for Ocean fishing.

Is this replacement assy the one I need? If so I'll check availability.

https://www.boats.net/product/yamaha/63P-11500-04-00

Comment

Yes, that is the part number. Order that part number or any previous part number and you will get the latest and greatest.

Comment

I always check to see if something is in stock at local store before running over to Lowes or other local stores, but sometimes when I get there I and the store people end up having a hard time putting hands on it.

hope they have your part and it is not just a computer glitch

Comment

I did call and they confirmed they had it on hand. Then called the shop who said their delivery date is this Friday. So sticking with the shop.
                Thx to all

aka Reel Kahuna

Comment

Shop called this morning to say the Balancer assy is being UPS delivered by noon. Brought my boat over and got it back with replacement 63P-11500-04 installed.
                  Now waiting for the WX to settle down some so I can ***** for Salmon....Woohoo

Comment

Should be a tad quieter and give some piece of mind!
                    Scott
                    1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

Originally posted by SeonCapil View Post
                      Shop called this morning to say the Balancer assy is being UPS delivered by noon. Brought my boat over and got it back with replacement 63P-11500-04 installed.
                      Now waiting for the WX to settle down some so I can ***** for Salmon....Woohoo
                      You didn’t happen to get a close look at the old part? Or better yet, bring it home and take it apart. Be interesting to have a look at the gears. I had a couple with small pits.

Comment

Originally posted by pstephens46 View Post

You didn’t happen to get a close look at the old part? Or better yet, bring it home and take it apart. Be interesting to have a look at the gears. I had a couple with small pits.
                        As a matter of fact I did bring it home but have yet had a chance to really look closely at it.

Comment

I still haven't looked at the gears yet but took the boat out today for a shakedown spin and the F150 ran great. Heading out tomorrow to ***** for Trout and out again on Friday to *****l for Salmon. As Willie Nelson sang, "On the Road (water) again".

Comment

Working...
                          X