Shlimp Flied Lice Anyone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shlimp Flied Lice Anyone

Ever been to an oriental restaurant with real orientals running the place?

This typo (or maybe not) from some Yamaha data reminded me of having been to one. Or several. Me gusta oriental food.

We need to send Roscoe to some sensitivity classes. The word Oriental is now replaced with Asian in all communications.

Comment

Originally posted by pstephens46 View Post
      We need to send Roscoe to some sensitivity classes. The word Oriental is now replaced with Asian in all communications.
      Roscoe is a fool.

Is the train ride now the Asian Express?
      Is the movie now "Murder on the Asian Express?
      Does the song now go "We three kings of Asia we are"?

Wait a while. What is bad will become good. What is good will become bad.

Is anyone in Savannah going to be politically correct and go hear The Donalds Right Hand Man speak this weekend? With our without their signs?

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post

Roscoe is a fool.

Is the train ride now the Asian Express?
        Is the movie now "Murder on the Asian Express?
        Does the song now go "We three kings of Asia we are"?

Wait a while. What is bad will become good. What is good will become bad.

Is anyone in Savannah going to be politically correct and go hear The Donalds Right Hand Man speak this weekend? With our without their signs?
        No. Everyone in Sav is pissed. The holy St Paddys day parade is being disrupted because of the visit. Several blocks of viewing area is being scrubbed. No chairs, coolers, or other sundry parade shit will be allowed. Means those fools will be forced to move down to where us fools normally set up. Putting pressure on the whole system. I tried to bag but the house sheriff copped an attitude. So I will go. To the parade. Same GD parade as the past 20 years.

Best part of parade? The Budweiser Clydesdale horses. Always.
        Last edited by pstephens46; 03-16-2018, 09:14 PM.

Comment

that is about like the MTG one year the explanation of an overheat. when the motor has a fever.
          over the years I have learned swinglish and jinglish. according to my wife I speak Swahili as well.

Comment

Working...
          X