Fogging 2012 F150

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fogging 2012 F150

I plan on using an external tank and fuel-oil, stabilizer mixture to fog my engine. My question is what is the best way to hook up the external tanks fuel line to the motor so the engine gets the mixture? Pic of my setup is below.

Gas.jpg

I typically hook up to the engine fuel filter inlet side.
    to speed up the process you can empty the cup and drain the VST then reprime with the mix and let it idle about 10 min.

typically for that length of idle I will either have it overboard or on two water hoses.

Comment

So it is OK to run the fogging fuel mixture through the small fuel filter mounted on the front of a 2014 f150 4-stroke? i guess my concern is that the mixed-in oil would goop up the fuel filter element. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by clevey4222 View Post
        So it is OK to run the fogging fuel mixture through the small fuel filter mounted on the front of a 2014 f150 4-stroke? i guess my concern is that the mixed-in oil would goop up the fuel filter element. Thank you.
        Whatever fogging oil is left in the system will be dissolved with fresh fuel and burned when you crank it in the spring.

Comment

Cool, thank you for that answer. Now I can proceed!

Comment

Working...
          X