No announcement yet.

NO Power to Oil Tank - 2 stroke 2004 SX200TXRC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just noticed boscoe has 2 red marks under his name now also.
    But when hovered over mine and his they show different sayings

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
      Of the four switches, only two are involved in transferring oil. Of the other two, one is used just to stop the transfer of oil and one is used just to sound the alarm.

Glad you got it fixed.

The remote tank sensor is just a convenience. If one is willing to carry oil with them at all times and does not mind the motor setting an alarm and going into RPM reduction mode when the main tank runs dry, such as you do, it is not really needed. In fact, this is the situation with those models that only use one tank that is mounted on the motor.
      You must be referring to the great G2. Holds a couple gallons on the motor and last for MONTHS.

Comment

Originally posted by 99yam40 View Post
        I just noticed boscoe has 2 red marks under his name now also.
        But when hovered over mine and his they show different sayings
        You have more posts than I have. You are hard to catch.

Comment

Originally posted by pstephens46 View Post

You must be referring to the great G2. Holds a couple gallons on the motor and last for MONTHS.
          Does the G2 even need oil? It is so niggardly on gasoline I thought it did not use any oil at all. It is that great of a motor.

Comment

Does the G2 even need oil? It is so niggardly on gasoline I thought it did not use any oil at all. It is that great of a motor.
            Olde English. I remember a funny true story that came out of a Washington DC city meeting of sorts. I think the lone paleface in the group dropped the term in a conversation about the budget that was being discussed. Created quite a stir as of course as no one apparently knew the definition of the word.

Comment

I had no idea it was even a real word, but I kept my fingers away from the key board when I saw that.
              should have googled it I guess
              Last edited by 99yam40; 03-14-2018, 05:42 AM.

Comment

You have more posts than I have. You are hard to catch.
                And the site still says I joined a minuet ago

Comment

"Stupidly simple........."
                  One must admire a man that feels increadibly comfortable in sorting that electricity stuff out.
                  Most humans succumb to their primitive frustration instincts because they can't see it.
                  So niggardly was adopted and modified because it was close to that Latin word for black?

Comment

on stupidly simple 12V DC circuits you can "see" it. think of it as water pressure(V) and water flow (amperage) in a pipe. what will happen on either side of a break or a valve closure?
                    we wont get into radar. radar you sometimes just have to hit the I believe button.
                    and yes I passed that course as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X