Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I tells it like I sees it.

Sorry mods,

Yes I noticed the removal of at least two threads!

Comment

The hole post is gone on my end

Comment

a thread is made up of many posts
        so he was saying a couple of threads are gone

Comment

The whole thing is gone.

Comment

Would be helpful to get a note from the mod to describe their reasoning. I see this at THT from time to time.

Comment

I was a police officer for eight years and seen plenty of crap. Could no handle it. Thats all I'm saying about that.

Comment

It would be nice if you were told what was said that was so bad?
                Dennis
                Keep life simple, eat, sleep, fish, repeat!

Comment

It whould be nice, I'm thinking it was from me posting about venting his scull.

Comment

That could be? They may see that again and get rid of this one next.
                    Dennis

Comment

Like I said,,,,,, If he wanted to die he would have caped himself. I'd save the tax payers alot of money. He i going to get a free pass, ment illllllllllll.

Comment

Think they are already working on a plea agreement to avoid the death penalty.
                        Dennis

Comment

Thats what is going on, the problem is we have to pay for this pos for being born. Sorry it is not rite. I watched the hearing that lasted for 5 mins not once
                          did this pos raise his head.

Comment

I'm all for explanations. If the discussion is not heated or abusive and civilised what is the harm? Granted way off topic, somewhat political but it is sometimes necessary to vent and discuss (I'm all for a little bit of discussion not so much the making of statements).
                            You got to realise this forum is made up of reasonable people, people need to banter a bit, it is part of being a healthy community in understanding other's perspectives.

Comment

Agreed, sometimes we just need to agree to disagree civilly and realize people have ********g opinions, that's what make the world go around.
                              Dennis

Comment

Working...
                              X