what is the difference between a f150xa and a f150xa_11
    thanks

The 11, Thats one for bosco.

Comment

Originally posted by walleye1 View Post
      The 11, Thats one for bosco.
      not to mention, the underscore...

Comment

It is a software glitch on the part of boats.net. I don't think the boats.net software used for the Yamaha parts catalog feeds was ever changed so that it could successfully display the models by their production years.

An F150XA is an F150XA is an F150XA. But there may be differences within them based on the year of production.

Best way that I know of to determine a specific part number is to go the Yamaha USA (www.yamahaoutboards.com) website and use the look up function to get to the correct parts book. Find the correct part number in the correct parts catalog and then go to boats.net to buy same.

Comment

Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
          It is a software glitch on the part of boats.net. I don't think the boats.net software used for the Yamaha parts catalog feeds was ever changed so that it could successfully display the models by their production years.

An F150XA is an F150XA is an F150XA. But there may be differences within them based on the year of production.

Best way that I know of to determine a specific part number is to go the Yamaha USA (www.yamahaoutboards.com) website and use the look up function to get to the correct parts book. Find the correct part number in the correct parts catalog and then go to boats.net to buy same.
          Thanks boscoe99

Comment

the 11 is the month of production. look at the tag on the stbd bracket.
            it indicates something changed.

Comment

Working...
            X