what do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you think?

Do you think a new forum page should be started for general topics and just keep the Yamaha forum for Yamaha problems?

Mox nix to me. There is relatively little traffic here so it is not like other places (THT) where general comments and other crap overrun the place. Then there are places like Iboats and Marine Engine.com where there are virtually no posts of any kind whatsoever. Poor folks post and never get any responses at all. I think this forum fits nicely between the two types. We mostly get along here unlike THT which I find to be the best part of this forum. We can even agree peacefully to disagree.

Comment

Oh boy. Wonder what I said? My message in reply to your question was unapproved.

I made some references to other websites. Must have been that.

I don't have a problem with the way this forum is proceeding.
      Last edited by boscoe99; 01-22-2018, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Yes, there are many stagnant forums, where no replies to simple things are even given. Like they are "screaming in space where no one can hear them". You need a bit of banter to keep a forum healthy and active, every question is replied to here. Even if the replies stray they give some indication to the poster where to progress with his/her problem. It encourages people to feel comfortable asking or participating.

Comment

Zeno what time was it down there when you posted last?
          not sure what the time difference is between US and you land down under is

Comment

OP might not like brussel sprouts.

Comment

But at least some of us do! Like brussel sprouts that is. And liver.
              Dennis
              Keep life simple, eat, sleep, fish, repeat!

Comment

Originally posted by 99yam40 View Post
                Zeno what time was it down there when you posted last?
                not sure what the time difference is between US and you land down under is
                About 11 am. Significantly different probably a day ahead Tuesday here.

Comment

You're about 19 hours ahead of me here in the center of the US, it's 8:30 here. You are past the international date line.
                  Dennis

Comment

Originally posted by dray0151 View Post
                    You're about 19 hours ahead of me here in the center of the US, it's 8:30 here. You are past the international date line.
                    Get everything before you lot, we are fully awake and doing things whilst you lot are falling asleep or are sleeping Get to celebrate Xmas and New Years a day earlier, shows how stupid the idea of date is. Surely " today " should be " today " all over the world, not yesterday or tomorrow! You should be worrying about North Korea they could have already done what you will get tomorrow, so I hope your early warning system is on this side of the date line
                    Last edited by zenoahphobic; 01-22-2018, 10:47 PM.

Comment

Maybe that's why Hawaii set theirs off early last weekend????
                      Dennis

Comment

See off topic already....lol. All is good.

Comment

But we always get an answer to something correct?
                          Dennis

Comment

I agree with Boscoe, very few threads on this forum are unrelated to Yam outboards. And those few threads that are unrelated are normally titled "Non-yamaha...", or likewise, at least by the senior members.
                            Jason
                            1998 S115TLRW + 1976 Aquasport 170

Comment

I also agree!

Comment

Working...
                              X