Am I unfair to pstephens46?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I unfair to pstephens46?

He falls on hard luck. I invite him into my home for quite a while. Until he can get back on his feet.

After a while, I tell him that he has to go back home. I can't continue to nurture and rehabilitate him. He does not want to leave.

Some are saying that I am now a heartless bastard. Why do I get blasted for wanting to stop helping him while getting no consideration at all for the help that I did provide?

Might have been better if I never provided any help at all.

What kind of a story are you trying to start????? Is this just because he said your toes were going to freeze?
    Last edited by dray0151; 01-15-2018, 07:58 PM.
    Dennis
    Keep life simple, eat, sleep, fish, repeat!

Comment

Did you check the expiration date on that roast before you cooked it?

Comment

I am thinking he found some bad beer

Comment

Originally posted by pstephens46 View Post
          Did you check the expiration date on that roast before you cooked it?
          Do you think it is affecting his mental status?
          Dennis
          Keep life simple, eat, sleep, fish, repeat!

Comment

not at all.
            I would stand back and blame trump.
            or Obama.
            or maybe GW.
            kinda like Caintuky wanting welfare folks to actually work or be in school to get walfares.
            WHUUUUTT???????

Comment

I think rodnut gets it.

Comment

Oh so we are talking about the gov

Comment

Thank goodness! I thought we might have to dispatch the guys with the white coveralls and the net.

Comment

It was a metaphor for the DACA debacle.

Is the USA kind and caring for having allowed folks to visit and stay with us for X years or is the USA a heartless bastard for telling those folks that it is time to go home now?

I myself got mixed thoughts about the situation.

Comment

make them all follow the rules to enter the USA and stay.
                      The people that have come here illegally do not need to be let to get in ahead of the ones following the rules.

the gov should not keep letting those illegals get a free card

Comment

Originally posted by 99yam40 View Post
                        make them all follow the rules to enter the USA and stay.
                        The people that have come here illegally do not need to be let to get in ahead of the ones following the rules.

the gov should not keep letting those illegals get a free card
                        It is ALL about changing the voting landscape. Maintaining power and influence. And it will work in time. One big happy broke country.

Comment

Sounded like a lovers quarrel at first...
                          Scott
                          1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

I am afraid it is human nature to want what somebody else has. The better off will always be expected to share. The lesser off will always feel they are missing out.

This is why we have a worldwide rampant mess with uncon*****ed immigration, whether illegal or "refugees", or "family reunion policies". All "better off" countries will (already have) gradually loose their standards of living.
                            Australia has officially announced that our standards of living has dropped. What happened to sovereignty?

This is will go into a cycle, a "balancing of wealth", and then points will be reached where civil unrest becomes a real serious unsolvable problem.

Comment

Do I have to pack my stuff and head back to NC? Or can I continue to visit GA?

Comment

Working...
                              X