No announcement yet.

Panasonic's help needed.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We still have it now and then. My dad loved it. Has to have a thick brown gravy too.

You ready for the cold and ice your supposed to get tomorrow?
    Dennis
    Keep life simple, eat, sleep, fish, repeat!

Comment

I could make a meal out of some bread and the gravy myself.
      lots of onions and the liver simmered in the gravy.
      man that makes me hungry.

Yea, looking at the news looks like It will get wet down here before the real cold hits.
      I plan on heading over to visit Mom in nursing home 50 miles from here right after lunch tomorrow and be back home to settle in for a day or 2 waiting for the cold to go away.
      need to pick up more beer an the way home, just in case.

Comment

Don't forget your wallet! I did that the other day before going to work at least I had a few dollars worht of change in my pocket to pay for my senior coffee and sausage mcmuffin!!!!
        Dennis

Comment

Originally posted by dray0151 View Post
          We still have it now and then. My dad loved it. Has to have a thick brown gravy too.

You ready for the cold and ice your supposed to get tomorrow?
          They are ready.

Comment

Boscoe are you hording water again?

Feud over fresh water hits Supreme Court

A decades-long "water war" pitting Georgia against Florida now has the Supreme Court deciding which state has the unfair advantage

Dennis

Comment

Boscoe are you hording water again?

Feud over fresh water hits Supreme Court

A decades-long "water war" pitting Georgia against Florida now has the Supreme Court deciding which state has the unfair advantage
              Nope. No hoarding from me. I say open the taps and let it flow. The tasty oysters down in Apalachicola, FLA need the water.

Georgia thinks it is their water. Which it is not. It is federal water. The state waived any and all rights to that water years ago when the reservoir was built. They now want to renege on their agreement.

Meanwhile, back at the ranch we got too many people driving and drinking. Water that is. Roads are clogged. Reservoir going dry. The state is willing to spend billions of our tax dollars to try and get Amazon to move another 50,000 people here. Makes no sense. They will want me to drive and drink less.

Comment

Speaking of another subject Boscoe have you heard of the Captains Club rewards program on the boats,net site? I can never get any info about it? If you go to the parts site it shows up at the bottom of the page.
                Dennis

Comment

Speaking of another subject Boscoe have you heard of the Captains Club rewards program on the boats,net site? I can never get any info about it? If you go to the parts site it shows up at the bottom of the page.
                  Just saw this today. I had not heard of the Captains Club until you mentioned it.

Comment

Panasonic's help not needed. We will be drinking beer from the remains of this once proud bird.

Comment

Good parts bird. Someone will get that and part it out, make much money.....What ever is left over will become beer cans as you said.

Comment

Are there Canadian rules on using parts from a cracked up airplane? Limitations?

Comment

Originally posted by pstephens46 View Post
                          Are there Canadian rules on using parts from a cracked up airplane? Limitations?
                          Yes many, many rules. If you want to reuse/sell a say interior panel that would be pretty straight forward...inpect, certify and done. But main structure, flight contols, engine parts.....would be very difficult as they would not know what stress was put on them. Most parts would have to be disassembled, inspected, NDT done. Sent back to manufacture for inspection, testing. Big Topic.

The Main Landing Gear is toast, wings are toast, airplane is toast. Good parts plane.

Engines gone as well.

https://youtu.be/YuhmN1yeSE4

Comment

Folks have made millions buying and selling used aeroplane parts. Some scrupulous and some not so scrupulous.

You need a yellow tag for a part? It is just of matter of some cash?

You need an annual/100 hours inspection for your airplane? How about a six pack of beer and a recent photo of it in flight?

Does the term "pencil whipping" come to mind?

Comment

Bogus parts come to mind. I believe the FAA investigation in that problem uncovered a huge market for bogus stuff. And found bogus parts on Airforce1.

Comment

how long back?
                                you think someone special was targeted?

Comment

Working...
                                X