Savannah River Bridge Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Savannah River Bridge Problem

What is pstephens46 going to be doing about it?

Did he go to the open house and put in his ideas?
    Dennis
    Keep life simple, eat, sleep, fish, repeat!

Comment

Something stupid for stupid people to piss and moan about. Change the name, pat yourself on the back. Will do absolutely nothing to help the retards who voted for you. Typical liberal BS. Good intentions are measured. Results are not.

Since when is it wrong to refer to countries as shtholes? Some countries are shtholes. Shall we name them? Can we call Detroit a shthole?

Thanks for ruining my day.
      Last edited by pstephens46; 01-14-2018, 02:28 PM.

Comment

if this was THT someone would recommend blowing up the bridge so they could erect a new and better one quicker

Comment

Why do bridges have names? Will they suffer from a lack of identity?

Most importantly, what should I grill tonight?

Comment

Fish or steak or both?? How about some good shrimp and steak
            Dennis

Comment

[QUOTE=pstephens46;n201372]Why do bridges have names? Will they suffer from a lack of identity?

Most importantly, what should I grill tonight?[/QUOTE]

What time should I be over?

Regarding naming stuff, what a waste of time and money. Intersections, roads, bridges, off ramps, you name it. Got to be named for some mucky mucky with large signs proclaiming about it.

Let's not forget the number one namer. The atlanta airport. Excuse me. The William B. Hartsfield/Maynard L. Jackson Atlanta International Airport. All of the news agencies here were instructed to use the full name. Slip up and say the Atlanta airport and you might be excused. Leave out the Maynard Jackson name and all hell will break out. Don't forget that the new international terminal is really the Maynard L. Jackson International Terminal. They could not get the airport named solely for him so he shares the airport name and got the terminal name for himself.

Oh, the airport is on Candler field. Gotta name that as well.
              Last edited by boscoe99; 01-14-2018, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Well let's see. How bout we ask a pilot? Where we going? ATL.... **** over! That's all that matters. I bet many pilots couldn't recite all that other sht. Candler field included.

Ga.....me. A banned word?

Comment

Just installed new Yamaha muti tach 6y5-8350T-80-00 on 2002 F115 4 stroke. No paperwork with. Do not know how to set up or how to correct things? Right now trim is full/up and does not change with motor.

Comment

Install Yamaha muti tach 6y5-8350T-83-00 new on 2002 Yamaha F115 4 stroke. How to set up and what. To look for, and the trim stays up with no changing with motor???
                    dip switches up/down/up from factory??

Comment

Has the tachometer been connected to the motor using the trim/oil harness?

If so, check the trim sender to make sure the trim cam is not broken and that the sender is actually moving as the engine moves.

Tachometer settings follow

Comment

Did our bridge thread just get hijacked??????? I thought we were always supposed to overtake someone else's question!
                        Dennis

Comment

Kind of rude for a guy on a motor assistance forum to be asking for assistance about a motor related problem when others are talking BS if you ask me.

Comment

I guess we are pretty accepting here huh? Hope he gets it fixed and doesn't really think us to rude.
                            Dennis

Comment

Renaming is a political correctness thing. We even got one of your Americans ( guess Billy.....) over here wanting us to rename our main tennis court because the Australian it was named after advocated the No vote to our changing the marriage act to include same *** couples!

Comment

Working...
                              X