Buy Yamaha Outboard Parts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

F90 stuck anode

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by pstephens46 View Post
    Anyone besides me ever have a set of Jarts?
    otherwise known as Javelin Darts.
    Yep. Got one in my jass one time.

    Comment


    • #47
      Did you read the warning labels on the box before you played with them?
      Dennis
      Keep life simple, eat, sleep, fish, repeat!

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post

        Yep. Got one in my jass one time.
        Better than your jalls

        Comment


        • #49
          Gettin cold again next week Roscoe.

          Comment


          • #50
            We're supposed to have noe next Monday!

            I'm ready for spring and working on my boat out in my drive!!!!!
            Dennis
            Keep life simple, eat, sleep, fish, repeat!

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by pstephens46 View Post
              Anyone besides me ever have a set of Jarts?
              otherwise known as Javelin Darts.
              Yes sir with the plastic hoops that you tried to get them to land in....great fun.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by pstephens46 View Post
                Gettin cold again next week Roscoe.
                Yes. Much to my dissatisfaction.

                Maybe Savannah can get snowed in again and I can take some pleasure in someone else's pain. It makes me feel so much better to know that others are suffering also.

                Comment


                • #53
                  You just have no pity for some of us poor souls that suffer for sooooooo long in the winter do you Roscoe!
                  Dennis
                  Keep life simple, eat, sleep, fish, repeat!

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post

                    Yes. Much to my dissatisfaction.

                    Maybe Savannah can get snowed in again and I can take some pleasure in someone else's pain. It makes me feel so much better to know that others are suffering also.
                    Don't be so surly. Your mean little hummingbirds will be back soon.
                    Last edited by pstephens46; 01-12-2018, 09:49 PM.

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Stop calling me shirly.

                      I am looking forward to some tasty grilled early spring humming birds. Fry em up and swallow them down bones and all. Sorta like sardines.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by dray0151 View Post
                        You just have no pity for some of us poor souls that suffer for sooooooo long in the winter do you Roscoe!
                        Can I pity you while getting a bit of pleasure at your expense?

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Here's Shirly..... AKA Roscoe

                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KM2K7sV-K74
                          Dennis
                          Keep life simple, eat, sleep, fish, repeat!

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post

                            Yes. Much to my dissatisfaction.

                            Maybe Savannah can get snowed in again and I can take some pleasure in someone else's pain. It makes me feel so much better to know that others are suffering also.
                            50 here Roscoe. 4:17pm

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by pstephens46 View Post

                              50 here Roscoe. 4:17pm
                              Rub it in. Get your pleasure in my pain. 35 here. Heading for 25 tonite.

                              Got a pot roast in the oven to help heat the house. Smells wonderful.

                              I did not get the invite for dinner that I was expecting. Thought I was gonna have grilled something or the other.

                              I was also expecting a Fedex shipment of fresh coastal Georgia jumbo shrimp but no joy. What the heck is wrong with Fedex?

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Originally posted by boscoe99 View Post
                                .

                                I was also expecting a Fedex shipment of fresh coastal Georgia jumbo shrimp but no joy. What the heck is wrong with Fedex?
                                Maybe they are stuck in that Atlanta Airport hartsville jackson chandler whatever it is? 26 here now had a little snow and going to be -1 tomorrow night!
                                Dennis
                                Keep life simple, eat, sleep, fish, repeat!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X