weather NE USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• weather NE USA

Looks like a very serious storm heading for the North East USA. Please take care everyone.

Blizzard warnings posted for tonight until tomorrow evening. Wind gusts to 50 mph with 12 inches plus predicted ...good times.Then the temps drop to single digits.

Comment

I want more global warming. I hate the cold.

As a bonus, my drive to the coast will be less.

Comment

Meeeeee Tooooooooo

Comment

Feel sorry for you Northerners . We are expecting ( converted from Celsius) 108 Fahrenheit Saturday and Sunday 70 degrees less!!!!!! Not cold but variation can be extreme. Melbourne regarded as cold by most Australians has had maximums of 115 Fahrenheit!

Comment

Chilly this week, especially in the am, but warming up later...

The cold DOES help KILL and crab grass!

Scott
            1997 Angler 204, Center Console powered by a 2006 Yamaha F150TXR

Comment

Living in Buffalo all my life there is nothing we are not equipped or prepared for. It's just Thursday in Buffalo.

Comment

Originally posted by zenoahphobic View Post
                Feel sorry for you Northerners . We are expecting ( converted from Celsius) 108 Fahrenheit Saturday and Sunday 70 degrees less!!!!!! Not cold but variation can be extreme. Melbourne regarded as cold by most Australians has had maximums of 115 Fahrenheit!
                Don't feel sorry for me Zen.

You can have that heat...hell on earth for me. 20c or 68F is plenty warm for me. I wish it would be 20C all year round...

But that is a big swing in temperature for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by zenoahphobic View Post
                  70 degree swing? Are you expecting 70 mph winds? That big a swing surely should be a dramatic event.

Comment

I have heard of large temp swings (day to night) in arid places like deserts here in USA

Comment

Camping in the Sahara desert in 1977 I would leave a couple of bottles of water outside the tent overnight and pour it into flasks in the morning. I would have ice cold water to drink as the temperature soared to 40+ degrees Celsius by the afternoon......

Comment

Working...
                      X