Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2002 F225 Dual Engine - gauge wiring diagram needed

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this site, and looking for some help with a new (used) boat.

Can anyone point me toward wiring diagram(s) for a Twin Engine 2002 F225 installation, 2 ignition switches, shifters, and 4 round gauges (tach's, fuel management, speed, etc.)

There are lots of wires connected together and some seperate. Some wires are spliced in with dash lighting. Couple wires do not appear to be connected at all. I'd like to clean it up and connect the speed to GPS.

Thanks,
    Jeff

You wont be able to connect speedometer to GPS to read GPS speed, can connect Fuel Management gauge to GPS for calculations but doesn't display speed.
    FMM_Wiring.pdf
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

Here is a different diagram,
      6Y5GaugeWiring.pdf
      Regards
      Boats.net
      Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

thanks, I have the same problem. Do you have a color code for the last diagram?

I have a green wire not connected to anything.

thanks,
        dale

Comment

Hey guys, sorry to revive an old thread but all of the above links are dead and I cant find anything else online. I will submit a new post if that is preferred.

Comment

the links are not dead - I just downloaded the .pdf from both post 2 and 3

perhaps try using a different browser? I am currently using Chrome

Comment

Originally posted by bowbalitic View Post
              Hey guys, sorry to revive an old thread but all of the above links are dead and I cant find anything else online. I will submit a new post if that is preferred.
              Would be better if you created a new post. Be crystal clear about what model motors you have, what instruments you have, and what it is that you want to do. Complete engine ID would be best.

The OP of this thread stated that he has 2002 model year motors. One of the the links posted was for a post 2005 model year USA Yamaha motor. What was provided in this post may not be applicable for your needs.

Comment

works with Firefox also

Comment

Thanks guys! Turns out I wasn't logged in when I tried to download the pdf's so I was getting an error... Turns out that those diagrams are for slightly different models than mine, so I will create a new post.

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                  X