New F100 supersede Rectifier/Regulator high voltage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New F100 supersede Rectifier/Regulator high voltage

I have replaced my CDI, wire harness and Rectifier/Regulator after it burnt-out, I received the new supersede rectifier/regulator part from boats.net but when I test the voltage while the motor is idling it gives me 14.70 volts, if I up the RPM’s it picks up to 14.90 volts and the rectifier/regulator gets very hot. I have checked all battery terminals for lose connections. Can anyone please assist?

I have almost the same values on my F80

Comment

this is normal for F100 as these motor and F80 are the same engines so you will expect the voltage round to 14.7 to 14.9 when charging

Comment

Originally posted by Gert Geyser View Post
        I have replaced my CDI, wire harness and Rectifier/Regulator after it burnt-out, I received the new supersede rectifier/regulator part from boats.net but when I test the voltage while the motor is idling it gives me 14.70 volts, if I up the RPM�s it picks up to 14.90 volts and the rectifier/regulator gets very hot. I have checked all battery terminals for lose connections. Can anyone please assist?
        nha thong minh, thiet bi dien thong minh, may fax, may fax panasonic hay den dvn.vn

Comment

Thanks Guys

Comment

Working...
          X