Yamaha Enduro 48hp outboard conversion to electric start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha Enduro 48hp outboard conversion to electric start

I'm on the Riviera Maya--Mexico's Caribbean coast. My Fellow FrogMen and I are US citizens who found paradise under 60 feet of sea water in Mexico!!!
    Anyway, we have a Panga--about 21 ft--which has a 2005 Yamaha Enduro 48HP outboard firmly attached to her transom. Problem is, she's a pull start, and we'd feel much safer with an electric start. I'm in Florida now at 34683 and I would like to buy a kit or the parts for converting our Yamaha 2-stroke outboard to an electric start and carry them back with me on the plane that departs on December 30, 2012. Can you please help us? Your Loyal Yamaha FrogMan, Jack
    Thank you and M E R R Y C H R I S T M A S !!!!!

The only Enduro models we have parts listing on here in USA is 1995-2000 Manual start models and doesn't list any electric start parts at all. Parts to convert would not be available in US.
    Regards
    Boats.net
    Yamaha Outboard Parts

Comment

never saw a 48 enduro with electric start.
      seen a lot of the in venezuela.
      that was the reason for the enduro,its a basic dirt simple outboard.
      if you speak spanish call eximporte marine in rio chico VE, ask for Chino or luise.

Comment

If you keep the motor tuned up right then the pull start should be dead simple and reliable...no stinkin' battery/starting system to screw with!

Comment

always that

Comment

Working...
          X