Yamaha4 Stroke 100hp - F100AETL(2006)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha4 Stroke 100hp - F100AETL(2006)

i have a Yamaha 4 stroke 100hp, 2006 model. I dont seem to be able to find it on the list on your web site. Anyway, i think i need a new regulator, as the output on the guage reads between 12v and 11.5v. When reading under 12 it flashes on the guage. Assuming i need a new regulator, what type do i buy?

There have been several re-designs to that style regulator. Purchase one from here or from your Yamaha dealer and you will get the latest version. You can also find the part number using the Yamaha Parts website, then contact boats.net

Comment

Yamaha 100hp 4 stroke regulator

ok thanks. Just so that im 100% clear, when i log into your site and select the option 2006 and later 4 stroke, there isnt a 100hp option. Can you plse advise me the part no or the link to your boats.net site so i pick the correct one.
      cheers

Comment

there should be a part number on your old reg... i seem to be missing a post ? post your part number in the search and it will find it as well as what other engines that it is used on

where about in Au are you, have you had it checked on with a computer with YDS as it might be the gauge that is on the fritz

here

http://www.boats.net/parts/search/Ya...ard/parts.html
        Last edited by mitch; 02-15-2012, 12:07 AM.

Comment

in Brisbane...the place i get it serviced says its the regulator, but i dont like what they want to charge me for it, when it seems getting it from US and fitting myself looks to be a much better option financially.

Comment

post the part number from the old reg

Comment

In North America Yamaha did not have an F100 in 2006. Your year may be wrong or Yamaha sold different models outside of the US and you would have to look up the number in a different country's parts book.

Comment

The part no is - 6D3-81960-00

Comment

hey is yours a carby or efi??

Comment

Yamaha 2006 100hp 4 stroke regulator

Its a Carby Yamaha 100hp 2006 model, cheers

Comment

Working...
                    X