Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rectifier/Regulator 90HP 2-Stroke 1995

6H0-81960-00-00 RECTIFIER & REGULATOR ASSEMBLY

The book has readings for this assembly, they are either closed (short) or open - well I have a few readings that have resistence, and not completely shorted - not sure if this is correct or not. The books terminolgy is Continuity and Discontinuity - but gives no values for Continuity.

This box receives input from the Lighting Coil - does this effect or could effect cyclinder #2 only.

I can run the engine when disconnecting the two yellow lines from the CDI unit - but then only cylinders 1 and 3 fire - since 2 is con*****ed from the CDI box.

All resistence readings are good - crank, lighting, charge, pulser, coils.

The CDI has been swapped out, but does not correct issue.

Support

Fixed it, thanks for all the support!!

Comment

You are welcome

Comment

Not this forum

Forgot to mention it was not this forum that helped with the problem, it was this forum that had no response - it was thanks to me neighbor - sorry for the confusion.

Comment

Instead of this kind of remarks, and since you take the time to post here, you might as well mention how you rectified your problem.
          No response to several threads, means that nobody has anything specific to propose, not that we ignore or dont want to assist your or in fact anyones issue

Comment

Working...
          X